Agile Office was created by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs in order to provide what the founders wished they had available to them when they were building their businesses.
We chose the Eaton Centre because we wanted to offer our clients a prestigious address that they can be proud of. The Eaton Centre is not just a Canadian icon. It is world renowned and, chances are, telling someone you work out of the Eaton Centre will tell them a lot. Not just in automatically knowing where you are, but a lot about you and your business.
Agile Offices was created by entrepreneurs who know what it’s like to build businesses. Our desire is to give our clients the same type of services and value for their money that we were looking for when we built our businesses. The outcome of this thought process was that we had to give people options that they could use and choices in how they can build their business. In other words, the agility to keep up with the speed of the business world.
Prime Eaton Centre Location with Yonge Street Address
Be at the centre of it all!
Here are just a few benefits of this world class address:
- Actually located in the Eaton Centre, complete with an inside store front entrance right beside Roots near Sears.
- An iconic Canadian landmark known not only in Canada but worldwide.
- Equally iconic is Yonge Street. A street name known to all and is part of the Guinness Book of World Records.
- Automatically imparts a powerful prestigious image.
- You are immediately associated with high end merchandise and urban affluence.
- Your target market immediately puts you in a league with high end players – instant credibility.
- Convenient short walk, subway, or cab ride away from thousands of potential customers.
- Attached to the PATH. Toronto’s network of underground pathways. Many buildings in the financial core and even Union Station are within an easy “weather free” walk. Steps away from 2 subway stops; Queen subway station and Dundas subway station.